Autel Evo II RTK v3
Autel Evo II RTK v3 - EVO RTK V3 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
EVO II RTK Series V3
The EVO II RTK Series V3 integrates an entirely new RTK module for 2022, which provides real-time centimeter-level positioning data in three minutes and supports Post-Processing Kinematic (PPK). The aircraft can record the original satellite observation data, camera exposure parameters and more. The positioning system supports RTK base station and NTRIP RTK network, which helps to achieve accurate and stable data acquisition in complex operating environments.
- RTK Horizontal Positioning Accuracy: 1cm+1ppm
- RTK Vertical Positioning Accuracy: 1.5cm+1ppm
- 5cm absolute horizontal accuracy of photogrammetric models
- 2.74 cm GSD when flying at 100 m height, Inertial Explorer for post-processing
- No GCP Required: EVO II RTK Series V3 connects to NTRIP network and does not need GCPs to provide centimeter-grade accuracy.
- 3rd Party Base Station Support: EVO II RTK Series V3 supports all NTRIP compatible base stations.
- AUTEL EXPLORER FOR MAPPING
- MULTI-NTRIP PROFILE SAVING: The Explorer app allows the user to create and save multiple NTRIP profiles for different locations without having to manually input account info every travel.
- PHOTO REPLICATION: For repeatable data acquisition missions, you can record the drone’s previous shooting positions. All the gimbals, camera, and aircraft movements will be replicated, thus producing a full record of the entire mission.
- MULTI-BATTERY MISSIONS: The EVO II RTK Series V3 returns to where it left off in multi-battery missions without starting from the beginning.
EVO II PRO RTK V3
Capture Every Detail: EVO II Pro RTK V3 has high dynamic range and powerful low-light performance, enabling users to capture clear detail sets with minimal distortion and noise.
- 1-INCH ULTRA-SENSITIVE SENSOR: The EVO II PRO RTK V3 comes with a NEW updated 1-inch 6K CMOS image sensor with a maximum of 20 megapixels. Thanks to the ultra-sensitive algorithm, you can still shoot clean, detailed, low-noise data sets under twilight or night conditions.
- F2.8~F11 ADJUSTABLE APERTURE: Adapt to lighting changes by adjusting the lens aperture size, giving the pilot more shutter speed control.
- OPTIMIZED FOR SOFTWARE IMAGE CORRECTION: EVO II PRO RTK V3 has optimized its datasets to be easily adjusted with post-processing software applications.
EVO II DUAL 640T RTK V3
Dual Cameras, Accurate Temperature Measurement: The EVO II Dual 640T RTK V3 is equipped with a high-resolution thermal imaging camera and an all new Sony .8" 50-megapixel RYYB sensor.
Camera and Sensor Details
- HIGH-RESOLUTION THERMAL IMAGING SENSOR: The sensor features an industry-leading 640*512 high-definition thermal imaging resolution of 30hz.
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT: The EVO II Dual 640T RTK V3 can accurately detect heat sources within a distance of 2-20 meters. By leveraging the compensation algorithm of infrared temperature measurement, the 640T RTK can regulate temperature deviations within 3 degrees Celsius.
- NEW IMAGE PROCESSING ALGORITHM: The V3 system uses a brand new image processing algorithm, making thermal imaging details sharper and more discernible than the competition with a similar resolution and hardware.
SKYLINK 2.0 VIDEO TRANSMISSION
EVO II RTK Series V3 is upgraded with Autel's all-new SkyLink 2.0 Video Transmission technology. Zoom in on critical areas with EVO II RTK 16x digital zoom that supports 4x lossless zoom.
- Fly farther with HD video transmission up to 15km.
- 360° Obstacle Avoidance: Equipped with 19 groups of sensors including 12 visual sensors, the main camera, ultrasound, IMUs and other sensors enable building of three-dimensional maps and path planning in real time.
- PORTABLE AND EASY TO USE: Compact Design. The EVO II RTK Series V3 folds up for ease of transport and deployment. Trouble-Free Daily Workflows: The EVO II 640T V3 takes 45 seconds from launch to takeoff without fuss.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.