DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Battery Charging Hub (100W)
DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Battery Charging Hub (100W) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
When connected to a 100W portable charger or car charger, the DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Hub (100W) can expand the charging port number to three.
It charges batteries in sequence from high to low power level, which greatly enhances charging efficiency.
When connected to a 100W portable charger or car charger, DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Hub (100W) can charge up to three batteries in sequence.
1. The charging hub is for expanding the charging interfaces only. It is recommended to use a DJI USB-C Power Adapter (100W) to provide a power supply.
2. The charging hub is only compatible with BWX260-5000-15.4 Intelligent Flight Batteries. DO NOT attempt to use the charging hub with other battery models.
3. Place the charging hub on a flat and stable surface when in use. Make sure the device is properly insulated to prevent fire hazards.
4. DO NOT attempt to touch the metal terminals on the battery case.
5. Clean the metal terminals on the battery case with a clean, dry cloth if there is any noticeable buildup.
DJI Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.